Tech Impact is a nonprofit whose mission is to empower communities and nonprofits to use technology to better serve our world.
We are the place nonprofits can call to make sense of anything from large-scale technology projects, to technology maintenance and support. We have partnered with hundreds of nonprofit organizations around the world since 2003, to help each one realize the potential of technology to achieve their mission and improve outcomes.
At Tech Impact, we:
- Maintain and deploy a comprehensive suite of products and services that focus solely on the needs of nonprofits.
- Maintain a network of experts that can help a nonprofit overcome almost any technology challenge, providing affordable expertise in strategic technology planning, project management, database and application development.
- Provide technology support to nonprofits. Through our Managed IT Services, we can implement and support an organization’s entire technology infrastructure, either in the cloud or on premise.
- Ensure that nonprofits receive every software and product discount available. We accomplish this through our deep partnerships with nonprofits like TechSoup Global and corporations like Microsoft.
- Help young urban adults move into a career in IT through our ITWorks program. This award winning 16- week program gives them the training, certifications, and experience they need to compete for entry level IT positions.
The months and years ahead hold enormous promise for the advancement of how nonprofits use technology to improve their own operations, and how they will use technology to make an impact on society. Tech Impact will be here to make sure that promise becomes reality.
More at techimpact.org
Grant Magic U
In all our grants-related workshops and presentations, GrantsMagic U addresses grantsmanship not as an isolated “to-do list” activity – but rather, as a strategic and systematic organizational process that is deeply imbedded in your organization’s mission, vision, and values, and for which roles and responsibilities are shared by every stakeholder.
- Our training is hands-on, practical, and grounded in day-to-day reality.
- We work hard to build top-notch takeaway value with perspectives, tools, and step-by-step frameworks that get results.
- We encourage big-picture thinking, attention to fine detail, and teamwork and collaboration at every level.
- When you take part in our trainings and workshops, our intention is that you will be:
Excited about the opportunity to contribute to meaningful change in your community
Empowered with an understanding of the importance of the work you do
Equipped with the tools, resources, connections, and confidence to make it happen!
MindEdge (withCEU & CEPF)
MindEdge is a learning house with four different doors. Inside these doors, the rooms of our house are all constructed with the same high-quality materials, expertly designed, and learner-approved. MindEdge’s for-credit courses and student success products serve institutions of higher education.
Washington Nonprofits helps nonprofits learn what they need to know to achieve their mission. It increases their influence with policymakers and philanthropy so that they have a place at the table when decisions are made. It connects nonprofits to people and resources so that they can focus on getting the job done.
Washington Nonprofits delivers on our mission through three main, integrated initiatives:
- learning programs
- public policy
Montana Nonprofit Association
MNA’s learning programs are designed to give nonprofit staff and board members the management and leadership tools needed to move the mission forward. We offer MNA Workshops, On-Demand Learning, Webinars, supportive Affinity Groups, Higher and Continuing Education, and resources from past Conferences. Find the right resources for you and/or your organization below by training type or category.