FREE TRAINING TO JUMP-START YOUR GRANTS SUCCESS:
THE QUICK-START GUIDE TO THE ONE-PAGE GRANT PROPOSAL:
10 “Magic Wand” Questions to Transform Your Good Ideas …
into Great Grant-Funded Projects!
WHAT: Free Live Online Training
DATE: Jan. 29, 2019
TIME: 10:00-11:30 E
COST: FREE with your RSVP!
to bring you this live, fast-paced, high-value training
to jump-start your grants success!
Have a good idea you’d love to turn into a great grant proposal … but not sure how?
Join veteran grants pro and grantmaker Maryn Boess as she shares the 10 simple, powerful “Magic Wand” questions at the heart of every single grant proposal … questions that will transform your good ideas into clear, compelling and fundable project plans – and jump-start your grants success.
Whether you’re a complete grants newbie or a long-time grants pro, The Quick-Start Guide to the One-Page Grant Proposal will show you the exact planning template to transform your good ideas into great project plans … and A+ grant proposals! In this fast-paced, information-packed 90-minute training:
- You’ll be introduced to the simple but incredibly powerful One-Page Magic Wand Worksheet that has won grants of $2,000 … $30,000 … $144,000 … and more (much more!) for nonprofits like yours.
- You’ll learn the 7 questions that bring clarity … depth … and power … to your own best thinking about a successful project or funding need.
- We’ll pull back the curtain on the 8 questions that give you “x-ray vision” into the minds of grantmakers, so you can deliver what they really want – every time.
- You’ll learn the one question that helps you zero in on the grantmakers most likely to say an enthusiastic “Yes!” to your request for funding.
- You’ll discover 6 surprising ways nonprofits have discovered (and you can borrow) to put this Magic Wand to work for your organization and your community.
- Along the way we’ll bust a few grantseeking myths: The Myth of the A+ Proposal … the Myth of the Hard-Working Grantmaker … and the Myth of It’s-Just-Wrong-to-Be-Messy.
During the webinar you’ll get a sneak preview of GrantsMagic U’s online training program, The Ultimate Grant Proposal Blueprint 2019, set to begin on Feb. 25. The Kansas Nonprofit Centre is proud to partner in this 8-session, 16-hour video-based course that shows you, step by step, how to craft an A+ grant proposal from the inside up. Registration opens during the Jan. 29 webinar, with special discounted pricing for Kansas Nonprofit Centre members.
BONUS: Writer’s block got you stuck? Maryn will share a simple, powerful technique to bust through writer’s block and liberate your own creative forces (and those of your team members) to bring forth your very best, clearest thinking around your grants plans.
QUESTIONS? Email Maryn at Support@GrantsMagic.org.
About Maryn Boess,
Over her 20+-year career in the nonprofit world, Maryn has been an on-staff program developer and grantwriter; an independent grants consultant; a grants project manager; a grants trainer; a grants reviewer, author, speaker, mentor and coach; and – for the past 12 years – even a grantmaker. GrantsMagic U, launched in fall 2015, is the “virtual academy” she created to make her extensive portfolio of practical and inspiring trainings on successful grantsmanship available (and affordable!) for anyone, anytime, anywhere.