Kansas Nonprofit Centre is a MVP partner with Great Station. This partnership will be an opportunity for all Kansas Nonprofits to acquire the ability to search for current grant funding from your desk!
This partnership provides your organization the ability to:
- research current grants with time efficiency (at your desk)
- cost effectiveness (low cost) and
- writing tools to help you make your grants stand out
How much would you pay for this service? And the potential saving
$699 Grant Station (the cost of membership with Grant Station)
$ 99 Tech Soup (the cost it you would secure Grant Station through Tech Soup)
$ 85 Kansas Nonprofit Centre non-member – Grant Station membership
If you are a member of the Kansas Nonprofit Centre and did NOT sign up for GrantStation – email the office (email@example.com) to request the special discount of 90% off.
We are able to offer an annual subscription at a savings.
Find the Right Grantmaker
GrantStation includes private foundations, corporate foundations, community foundations, and corporate contribution programs. A number of faith-based funders, association grant programs, and other grant programs are also included in the databases.
The databases provide the ability to search for grantmakers giving in a geographic area and areas of interest. Each grantmaker has a funder profile page to help the grantseeker decide if they should reach out to that grantmaker.
- GrantStation feature profiles of thousands of grantmakers in an easy-to-read, narrative format.
- GrantStation researchers update these profiles throughout the year, providing you with the most current information available.
- GrantStation researchers are professional writers, who distill the information about each grantmaker, generating the specific information you need to quickly identify the most appropriate funder for your project or program. Learn more about how we create our profiles.
- GrantStation note each grantmaker’s specific geographic scope, be it national, state, county or city level.
- GrantStation offer searchable databases for private and government grantmakers throughout the U.S., Canada, and internationally, all under one roof.
Saving You Time
- Your search will only return those grantmakers who are actively engaged, accepting unsolicited grant requests in the coming year, and making awards to a variety of organizations.
- You will get targeted search results by using our filters for geography, area of interest, type of support, and more.
- Our search filters uses robust Search Terms based on the language of the grantmaker.
Funder (Grantor) Profiles
All funder profiles are updated on an annual basis and include a corresponding date-stamp. In addition profiles are revised periodically throughout the year to reflect changes in application procedures and/or funding priorities
- Primary contact information
- Current funding priorities, geographic scope, grant guidelines, and application deadlines
- Hyperlinks to funders’ emails and websites
- Notes that provide “insider” information on selected funders
Build a strong grant Strategy
- Grantstation provides you a growing set of tools that are designed to help you analyze and strengthen your grantseeking program.
- Develop a comprehensive grants program by using our guide on building a grants calendar.
- Create a Decision Matrix to help prioritize your grantseeking so that you are most likely to secure the right funding.
GrantStation membership will provide the resources for all your grantseeking needs, from finding grantmaking leads to submitting the proposal that will win you awards.