Owner at Judge Evaluation Services, LLC
Greater St. Louis Area
Opened in August of 2012 this company specializes in creating, maintaining and expanding local charity review programs for Better Business Bureaus. Jim Judge worked for the BBB system for 12 years prior to launching this company and has been involved in all aspects of starting and maintaining multiple charity review programs. Currently, Jim and his team work with 17 BBB offices throughout the US.
They are proficient in Blue, Ebindr and the OCR.
Director, BBB Charity Information Service
Company Name: Better Business Bureau
Dates Employed: Sep 2001 – Aug 2012
Location: Greater St. Louis Area
- Create, manage, and maintain BBB Charity Information Service. Total of 900 files now available for public viewing.
- Create, manage, and maintain charity review programs for Salt Lake City, Reno, Tulsa, and Oakland Better Business Bureaus.
- Worked with Hurdman Communications to create an interactive online questionnaire through Ebindr.
- Worked with Hurdman Communications in the creation and function of almost all aspects of charity review in Ebindr.
- Helped create a letter grade algorithm for charities that are currently being tested by BBBs, including St. Louis.
- Organize and execute Annual BBB Charity Information Service Symposiums. Average annual attendance of 160 persons.
- Publish bi-annual Giving Guide for donors.
- Publish a quarterly electronic newsletter for donors and charities.
- Extensive contact with the media (newspaper, television, and radio) and numerous public speaking engagements.
- Teach seminar classes at local universities.
- Travel to train other BBBs on how to start and maintain a successful charity review program.
- Training and consultation with nonprofit organizations.
- Training for other Better Business Bureaus.