“… something incredible is waiting to be known.” Carl Sagan
belong to something great.
Kansas Nonprofit Centre expands its membership to only statewide multi-sector partnership network, an all-volunteer force of thousands of individuals in nonprofits, businesses and government agencies who share an interest in preserving the promise of the nonprofit sector.
Kansas Nonprofit Centre is dedicated to keeping membership affordable for all who wants to be apart of this growing state network. ALL staff and board members are included in the membership fee.
Membership in Kansas Nonprofit Centre is one of the best investments your organization can make.
Please apply online by clicking the link for your type of organization or as an individual/household.
Kansas Nonprofit Centre (Centre) membership is open to all 501(c)(3) and 501(c)(4) nonprofits and is based on the annual revenue line of your organization’s 990 form Line 21 or form 990-PF line 12. Your Centre membership will run from the first of the month during which you join, and will be due for renewal as of the last day of the preceding month in the following year. (example: Join date July 5, 2016 next renewal due date will be June 30, 2017. If you join after the 15th of any month, i.e., July 20th your membership will run from August 1 to July 31 of the following year. )
Businesses, Consultants, For-Profit Companies
Membership is open to any business that interacts with nonprofits or would like to expand their business. Learn from and network with the nonprofit sector. This is a great method to inform the community of your intent and decision of corporate social responsibility. You are giving back and building loyalty with the community. Bring unique and valuable products to many people and groups who need them most
Corporate members are full partners in the Centre Network, receiving equal communications ability as other members through company and employee online profiles, networking tools and full access to internal and external media outlets. Additionally, our corporate members can:
- Gain free listing in exclusive business directories tailored to nonprofit needs.
- Host “Inter-active” webinars to the membership and promoted events on our Community Calendar and weekly emails.
- Gain full access to Centre all-network network communications and promotional tools.
- Have first choice of vendor space at Centre Conference event and first option for sponsorship and public address opportunities.
- Be featured as corporate providers of discounted services or products.
- Underwrite unique benefit offers that provide free resources to nonprofits and year-long visibility where these benefits are promoted.
Or you can be a part of the Investor Program. Contact us for more information.
Your role is vital to assisting Kansas nonprofits successfully accomplish their missions and build capacity. Your partnerships also helps build healthy communities.
Your membership in Kansas Nonprofit Centre offers:
- The ability to communicate directly to thousands of Kansas Nonprofits
- Announces opening of RFP and important deadlines
- Offers you the ability to grant one-time special grant awards
- Assist matching your resources with needs
All Kansas Foundations and philanthropic organization that award grants to two (2) or more nonprofits are eligible for foundation membership dues.
If you grant monies only for one (1) nonprofit you must submit as a nonprofit member.
Municipal/State Governments & Colleges/Schools
Gain a helpful partner in reaching important local constituencies’ mapping human resources and needs, and providing critical training for you civil service and appointed staff members.