Kansas Nonprofit Centre is a part of the National Council of Nonprofits.
The National Council of Nonprofits (Council of Nonprofits) is a trusted resource and proven advocate for America’s charitable nonprofits. Connecting the policy dots across all levels and branches of governments, the Council of Nonprofits keeps nonprofits informed and empowered to create a positive public policy environment that best supports nonprofits in advancing their missions. Working with and through the nation’s largest network of nonprofits—with 25,000-plus organizational members—we identify emerging trends, share proven practices, and promote solutions that benefit charitable nonprofits and the communities they serve.
- We Help Nonprofits Advance Their Missions
- The National Council of Nonprofits Exists to Meet Those Needs
- We’re the largest network of nonprofits in the country.
- We’re the only national infrastructure group focused on the health and well-being of charitable nonprofits—especially small and midsized charities in local communities.
- We’re the only national, sector-wide group that integrates policy advocacy vertically (all levels of government) and horizontally (all branches of government). This holistic approach results in policies that support, strengthen, and protect nonprofits, especially small and midsized groups.
- On policy matters, we’re the only national group watching out for the welfare of the entire 501(c)(3) nonprofit community at all levels of governments.
Kansas Nonprofit Centre is a part of the National Council of Nonprofits