Our passion lies in helping people. Whether it’s our clients, communities, or each other, we are committed to helping people get from where they are, to where they want to be. All personnel function as a team coordinated by the Managing Member. Specialists in accounting, auditing, bookkeeping, business planning, consultation, QuickBooks training, taxation and wealth management are all part of the structure that assists each client at every level of its growth and expansion.
Our office specializes in various types of management consulting services, designed to improve a business’ performance and help owners get from where they are to where they want to be. These services assist our clients with meeting the demands of the changing economic and business climate. This expertise is available to all businesses and not-for-profit entities.
Audit & Assurance Services
The expertise of Swindoll, Janzen, Hawk & Loyd, LLC’s members, and professional staff has been developed through years of experience serving clients in a wide range of industries. This knowledge is supplemented through extensive continuing professional education and is available in specific industries such as coops, not-for-profits, nursing homes, colleges, school districts, cities, counties, construction, and many others.
Client Accounting Services
Our Client Accounting Services (CAS) team is focused on providing the accounting and financial functions that are critical to your business.
Financial Insight | Big Data
Not very long ago, Big Data Analytics was a pie-in-the-sky tech service, expensive and difficult to attain. It was also so complex and cumbersome in nature that most business owners couldn’t invest the resources to access it. Like all technology services, though, Big Data has evolved and is more within reach than ever before. We recognized the value to our clients early on and have made the investment in the talent and tools needed to make Big Data accessible to our firm and our clients.
Time is money, and you could be wasting a lot of it if your books aren’t in order. Gain valuable insights, enjoy peace of mind and do more of what you love. In working with business owners, we have identified that:
- Real-time information is critical to making day-to-day business decisions, even when out of office or on vacation.
- An organized chart of accounts reduces errors and improves a business’ ability to quickly extract information.
- A clean set of books brings your finances into focus, giving you the ability to gauge your business’ financial health in real time, and prevents costly issues such as payroll issues, extended billing cycles and increased aging, and the risk of overdrafts.
- Good records will improve the benefits of syncing with your financial institution’s online banking feature.
Our office is staffed with personnel experienced in all fields of taxation. One of our core objectives in tax services is to minimize our clients’ tax liabilities through effective planning.
We specialize in providing outstanding service to individuals, private businesses, government agencies and not-for-profit entities functioning in various industries.
We know the key to providing outstanding Payroll Services is personalization. Your needs are specific, and your payrolls solution must be, too. We offer comprehensive services designed to simplify your payroll management and timekeeping tasks to free up your most valuable asset.
- Payroll administration – real-time, web-based services available anytime, anywhere
- Time & Labor Solutions – Save time, paper and effort
- FSA & HAS Administration – Stay compliant and save money by letting our team help with the enrollment, management and compliance
More information can be found by visiting: www.sjhl.com