Learn the fundamentals of using social media for your nonprofit in this engaging webinar training series.
produced by Tech Impact/Idealware
If you are a beginner or an experience social media person, you will acquire information in a six-week course how to use social media for your nonprofit! Social media is not hard to use, but it can be overwhelming to know how to use your platforms effectively. The Nonprofit Social Media Toolkit is an in-depth training that will cover social media engagement, fundraising, branding, and more.
Through participation in this course, you will:
- Create and reinforce your organization’s brand using social media.
- Learn about strategies for engaging supporters and motivating them to act.
- Learn how social media tools can work together to create an integrated campaign that promotes brands and causes through multiple channels.
- Begin the process of creating a social media policy for your organization.
- Learn how to use social media for fundraising.
- Discover tools to measure social media efforts and learn to make this task effective and manageable.
- Design a social media strategy.
Find out more here: https://bit.ly/SocMedToolkit
Participants will be given homework assignments that help them to apply what they’re learning to their own work. Participants who send their homework in advance of each session will have the opportunity to be given live feedback.
Thursday, July 9: Branding Through Social Media
*Friday*, July 17: Getting Beyond the Like – Using Social Media to Cultivate Deeper Commitment
Thursday, July 23: Integrating Social Media Channels (and Other Communications)
Thursday, July 30: Getting Started with Social Media Fundraising
Thursday, August 6: Measuring Your Social Media Efforts
Thursday, August 13: Creating a Social Media Policy
Presented by Expert Trainer
Kimberly Sanberg, Cairn Strategies
Kimberly Sanberg (Cairn Strategies) helps nonprofits to fundraise, engage supporters, build awareness, and achieve their goals with strategic digital marketing and communications, including social media, website strategy, advertising, and email.