“Where there is no vision there is no hope.” ~ George Washington Carver
Kansas Nonprofit Centre, Inc. envisions an effective, vibrant and innovative nonprofit community that improves the quality of life in our state. We are committed to excellence in:
- Nonprofit organizations effectively achieving their missions to improve life in their communities.
- Nonprofit organizations having the resources they need to operate efficiently and effectively.
- Nonprofits having access to high quality and professional training, assistance, and information about effective nonprofit management and best practices.
- Nonprofit community fostering partnership and innovation that will be a catalyze change.
- Business leaders statewide valuing the economic contributions that a thriving nonprofit sector makes to the workforce and the state, and they actively support the work of the sector through financial, human, and other resources.
- The public understanding, appreciation, and contributes generously to the important work of Kansas’s nonprofit organizations.
- Local public officials and Kansas legislators understanding and appreciating the nonprofit sector impact, and they actively maintain a positive regulatory environment that supports the sector’s work.